Dulwich Green at Dulwich Hills, Sydney is a contemporary development of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom light-filled and spacious architecturally designed apartments set amongst lush gardens, trees and courtyards.
Dulwich Green is located in Dulwich Hill within Sydney’s thriving inner west, a bustling café lifestyle is right on your doorstep with easy transport connections to the CBD via minutes’ walk to light rail and rail.
- Status: New launch
- Project name: Dulwich Green
- Property type: Apartment. It is a contemporary development made up of two main buildings set amongst substantial landscaped gardens, courtyards and trees. The courtyard is surrounded by eighty 1, 2 and 3 bed apartments.
- Location: 801-807 New Canterbury Road, Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203
- Developer: Haralambis Group
- Expected date of completion: 2017 end
- Stunning city and district views
- All apartments with parking and storage
- Easy access to public transport just 7 minutes’ walk to light rail and rail
- Premium finishes with open-plan stone kitchens, European appliances & timber floors
- Fully ducted air conditioning to bedroom and living areas
- Award-winning Candalepas Associates Architects
- Expansive outdoor areas and flow through designs
- Limited selection of garden apartments with large terrace areas and landscaped gardens
- Low rise and low maintenance, energy efficient building design
- Full security building with video intercoms to each apartment
Created by award winning architects Candalepas Associates, Dulwich Green has been designed for easy living where you can enjoy indoor and outdoor living all year round.
Apartments are light filled and north facing with generous proportions, high ceilings and extensive cross ventilation. Each apartment consists of open plan living and dining areas that extend to a generous balcony. With high quality open-plan kitchens, European appliances, entertaining at home will be a delight. All apartments have ducted air conditioning along with generous storage areas.
City And District Views
Many apartments are north facing, with unique views of the city’s iconic CBD skyline. Other apartments provide extensive district views over the tree canopy of Dulwich Hill and to Botany Bay and the Blue Mountains.
A Building That Blends With Its Surrounds
It’s a vibrant and contemporary residential development made of robust materials designed for low maintenance that will endure over time. The masonry facade has been designed to connect with Dulwich Hill’s twentieth century architecture and masonry heritage of the inner west
Location map and accessibility
Address: 801-807 New Canterbury Rd, Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203
Dulwich Green is located in Dulwich Hill within Sydney’s thriving inner west, a bustling café lifestyle is right on your doorstep with easy transport connections to the city.
This area is more than a suburb, it’s a village made up of residents from diverse cultures with a strong sense of community. While many people have been living here for decades, Dulwich Hill is experiencing a new wave of young families and professionals moving to Dulwich Hill.
You can be in the CBD within 20 minutes from Hurlstone Park Station (7 minutes walk). The light rail Dulwich Grove station is just 10 minutes walk from Dulwich Green, which stops at Leichardt and the Sydney Fish Markets and takes you right to Haymarket and Central in 35 minutes. The NSW Government recently announced the Bankstown Line will be upgraded as part of Sydney Metro. By 2019 there will be a train every 4 minutes in peak hour. See www.sydneymetro.info for more information.
Cycling is becoming increasingly popular not only for exercise but also as a form of commuter transport. Marrickville Council has regenerated Camperdown to Cooks River cycle paths so locals can enjoy cycling for leisure and commuting.
The intersection of New Canterbury Road and Marrickville Road, Dulwich Hill is fast becoming a popular choice for a range of new and diverse retailers and eateries. Neighbouring shopping strips in Summer Hill, Marrickville, Petersham and Leichardt are just minutes away.
Cafes and Restaurants
Dulwich Hill’s ethnic diversity is reflected in its restaurants and food shops, where you can enjoy excellent food from Greek, Italian, and Middle East, Portuguese, Chinese and Vietnamese establishments.
Dulwich Hill is teeming with local culinary gems selling fresh produce, with an abundance of great food providers and some of the best baklava in the inner-west.
Fresh Food Markets
When it comes to shopping at markets for great produce at great prices, you have so many options. Choose from the famous Marrickville Organic Food and Farmers Markets, Eveleigh Organic Farmers Market at Carriage Works, Sydney Flower and Produce Market in Flemington and the Sydney Fish Markets.
Unit Size and price
From AUD $620,000