(23 km Southeast of Melbourne CBD) Nestled on Sandown Road in the heart of Springvale, Wattle Place offers contemporary design for a new life in one of the city’s most popular places to call home.
These brand new two and three-bedroom townhouses, most with secure two- car private garages, have been carefully crafted to maximise space, light and storage and to suit a range of modern lifestyles. A range of natural materials and touches of luxury make each home a place of comfort and style.
From the open-plan living inside, to the internal courtyard outside, life here is all about enjoying time together with family, with friends and as part of the surrounding Springvale community.
Just beyond the green landscaping and handsome architecture of Wattle Place is a vibrant neighbourhood with parks and gardens, cafes and restaurants, shopping and schools, and public transport all nearby. With a new home you can be proud of and a perfect location to enjoy, everything is in place.
- Status: New launch
- Project name: Wattle Place
- Property type: Townhouse. 27 townhouses – 2 and 3 levels
- Location: 9-42 Sandown Road, Springvale 3171
- Developer: Auswell Group International and Ausgroup Property Development.
- Estimated date of completion: 2017
- Site area: 3,448 m2.
- Covered garage, except for 2Br units with only 1
- Air conditioning
- Living & Master Bedroom
- Solar Hot water system.
- Gas Cook top and Built-in electric Oven
- En-suite to Master bedroom.
- Study nook
- 5 visitor carparks.
- Total Internal BU Area – from 122.1 m2 to 189.7 m2
- Total BU Area – from 173.5 m2 to 212.4 m2
- Land area – from 73.8 m2 to 121.8 m2
Location and accessibility
Address: 9-42 Sandown Road, Springvale 3171 VIC
Located at the corner of Springvale Road and Wattle Road on 39-42 Sandown Road.
23 km Southeast of Melbourne CBD.
- Driving distance to CBD 30km.
- 35 mins drive to CBD.
- 15 mins drive to Dandenong, Melbourne 2nd CBD and 2nd largest employment hub.
Accessible via major freeways (M1, M3 & Springvale Road), buses and trains.
4 mins walk to Springvale train and bus station.
2 train stops away from Monash Clayton Campus.
9 mins to Spring Valley Golf Club.
Close to Sandown Racecourse.
Close to Springvale market and Springvale Townhall
– Well connected with popular road arteries and public transport network (M1, M3, Springvale Road).
– 4 minute walk to Springvale train and bus station.
– Springvale Market and Springvale Town Hall are right around the corner.
– Within a close proximity to local parklands, primary schools and childcare centres.
– A short walk to Springvale Primary School.
– 2 train stops away to Monash University Clayton Campus.
– Close to Sandown Racecourse.
– 9 minutes to Spring Valley Golf Club.
– 15 minute drive to Dandenong, known as Melbourne’s second city centre and second largest employment hub.
Size and price
- 2 Bedroom + 2 Bath + Study + 1cp
- 3 Bedroom + 3 Bath + Study + 2cp
- 4 Bedroom + 3 Bath + Study + 2cp
Price range – from AUD$ 539,800 to AUD$ 629,800.